Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sumptuous.

Hmm, had my cousin's wedding dinner yesterday over at Raffles the Plaza... I was shocked when i entered the ballroom, cuz it was dimly lit with blue lazer lights on each and every of the 50-odd tables. The ambience was good, and there were quite a lot of great lookers ard... i was sitted with my family and most of my younger cousins...

before the dinner, we sent my grandfather to Alexandra Hosp., he was diagnosed with probable streak of cancer. but the doctor said an operation is not needed as the cancer cells might not be able to survive in my granddad's body as he's too under-nuitrition. LOL. as for my grandma, she's had complains that bolts of pains were sending trou her body before my uncle sent her in. she was stubborn and reluctant to go there, but my 2nd uncle managed to persuade the adamantine grandma of mine to visit the doc's.

the doc decided to check on her kidneys and lungs. but she's still stubborn. she's afraid that she mite live in pain forever after she'd operated and she'd rather live with the illness from now. haiz. why? i had times when my tears wanted to drop when i saw them, but i held it back. i cant influence my mother. she's far too better at crying than me. so, we head off to the dinner. dad was pissed with the traffic, though i'm not very sure why. i dun understand why he can get so pissed with the other drivers, and just keeps swearing his way. weird dad i have. but i love him still. im very much involved with my family, i've finally found love from every of my family since my 17 years of life.

as for dear, i guess he might be busy again with his exams coming up. he complained that he's damn stressed, and i know it. he worked night shift last nite, came home for like, 3 hrs and spent 2 hours napping i suppose. after which, he left home to do project with his group. he gotta wake up at 0545 tmr morning. sometimes, i felt sympathy for him... he's got too little time for himself. he gave time for me, his work, and his studies. i wish we'd have more time in a day, so he can rest more. and i'm realli used to it already... i realli dun mind and can understand what he's going through. mayb i'm too selfish in the past. but i'm still a lil bit upset that he cant spend more time with me. haiz. why am i like that?

but anywayz, i wanna go to geylang serai at this very moment. i wanna go get the influence from surayah tmr. lol. i want cookiiieeesss annnnddd cccrrreeeaaammm!! mmmmuuuummmmmmmmyyy!!!

No comments: