Sunday, October 24, 2004


nowadays, i'm really wondering if heaven is making fun of us. it can be sunny and all of a sudden, be so dark and cloudy. well, i'm gonna stay at home today, and am planning to start mugging prolly tmr. issit too late? i hope not. =) anywayz, went over to granny's place yesterday night to have dinner.

when we reach there, granddad was watching soccer on the tv, and grandma was sleeping. and my lil cousin, bryan, asked for my phone and played with its cam and game. lol. and he was such a vain pot, he asked me to take several pix of him. lol. my phone has a mini album of him now.
He's the cuttie.
hees. how's it? is he cute? or is he just a poser? lol.

btw, i went to meet dee after my dinner... i wanted to go over to semb park with him, and i called him at 1930, but he said it was kinda late... so i decided to just go over to ahma's place... but when i was there, he msged me and asked if i wanted to meet him at yio chu kang station. of course i do. so he arranged 2115 and i agreed. i reached there earlier, cuz dad sent me. i reached at 2100 so i waited.

until 2115, he wasnt here, so i called him, and he told me he was on his way. arrrghs. he came at around 2136. i was 68% pissed. realli. and he snapped at me too. he asked me whether i'm being unreasonable as he's apologised and i could actually get angry over such a small matter. it's true. i bite easily nowadays. dunno why, though. but eventually, we got back together and went to the park infront of my house. even though it was raining pigs and elephants, i enjoyed the walk as it was tranquil and serene. and cold, of course. Posted by Hello

No comments: