Wednesday, October 20, 2004

i'm just gay.

had a couple of tiffs with baby last few nights. i'd been acting like i was damn depressed, and i dint noe what's got into me. we even quarrelled yesterday afternoon. i told him what i was feeling and i knew i was wrong to say that. but that's really how i felt. and he said what i told him was pretty insulting, and that i'm the first to say that to him.

i dunno. i guess i'm just eccentric. den, i went out with jinling and jeannie. and jeannie went home earlier as she wasnt feeling verry good. think she's had a headache. den, jl accompanied me to cut my hair. i was having a headache before that, and was actually hesitating if i should cut my hair. i feel that i shouldnt, cuz it fits my face pretty well. but in the end, as i wanan get rid of the few strands of disturbing and disgusting hair, i decided that a har cut was essential.

we trotted our ways to orchard far east, and settled in a shop with ugly decorations as i opted for a cheap haircut. the lady proceeded to gimme a hair wash and i felt that i was revived from the killer headache. den, a guy came over and asked what kinda hairstyle i wanted. i explained him, and he was like "huh?". and i tot to myself "am i gonna let him ruin my hairstyle?" i was totally freaked out. in the end, the hairstyle he gave me made me look even more like a freak. it was damn short. and i felt like killing myself.

after which, jl and i got our asses at long john's and we ate a meal and at the same time, i asked if baby wanna meet. he agreed. anywayz, the meal was filling but i still managed to topple my cup of coke over with my clumsiness. damn. den, we went around far east to shop shop. i bot a pair of big-pearl-earrings. it was kinda damn big for my ears. but den, i still bot it. jl told me to buy the other one which was slightly smaller, but i was stubborn, what to do. and it realli was big. and so, we walked all the way to heerens. jl bot lip gloss for herself and i decided that it was time to meet baby.

when i saw him at amk hawker, he was with darren. and he looked at me as though he has hatred in his eyes. i was scared and dint really dare go near him. darren left shortly after and we went to check out the showtimes of movies at the jubilee. we decided on "the exorcist" at 2120.

den trotted our ways to ntuc. he asked me to treat him to the drinks and the tix and so i agreed. well, i was kinda reluctant, but i scolded myself. he's my bf, and i shouldnt be so calculative. afterall, he's always been the one who's forking out cash for our every outing. okie, we bot our food, den went to buy tix. after that, went to play arcade as we've still had some time. i won him in car racing but he won me in 2 other games.

it was the first time that we went in together but i was gay. it was fun playing with him. it was den time for the movvie. and the show was. damn. just like my hair. outta point. further more, it was damn cold inside the cinema... and i went out shivering. he asked for a hug and i agreed. den we walked all the way back home... =) and after i got home, he dint msg me or anything, so i suppose he was asleep already. i msged him and told him that he neednt call me anymore, so that he can go back to sleep. he replied "ok. u sleep early too. u go check your bag, i left smth inside." argghs...i tot he really forgot to take something back and when i went to see, OMG. there was 2 ten-dollar notes in there. i was shocked. i called him and asked him when he placed it in, he dint wanna say. den i asked him issit when we hugged? he admitted and said that he couldnt bear to lemme do the paying. damn, he can be such a sweetie at times. =) salutes.

No comments: