Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Good Morning!

hihi... blogging to kill time, meeting joy at 10.50, so there's still quite some time away from that...

anywayz, told u that sleeping cuttie dint call rite? in the end he called me at 1.30 later in the night. lol. i was half pissed that he woke me up but quite glee as well, as at least he wanted to talk to me... heee... he told me that he'd fell asleep after he'd reached home and had a bit of his dinner... and he complained that he was feeling unwell; body warm, and throat hurt like hell. but he returned to work today... poor thing, i hope he's okie...

dad is like dear. he's transversing in so many places... to work, to send me to skool, to visit my grandparents. and mom, likewise. but her working time is too long, she cant visit them. i salute them. i love you.

No comments: