Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Thank You

to all ma frens who've been loyally reading my blog, i have to say a big THANK YOU to ALL of you.

and i'm alrite already... things are beginning to surface as soon as i typed in my last blog....
this blog is sorta created to let ppl hear my sorrows, my happiness as well as my anger. sometimes i do say a lot of crap and swear a couple of times, but, nevertheless, i'm still the same old me...

i've just went out with him yesterday evening and we'd had dinner over at amk central... he ordered satay-beehoon and i ordered fish and chips and extra fries... *YUM* oh, and i saw Li boon there... my pri school classmate. lol.
it was fun yesterday; sorta like i was crazy rumbling trou my head, telling myself to be happy as he wanted to meet me for dinner... wanted to ask him over my house, but mom was at home, so wasnt able to...
but nevermind, at least we did meet up and had some quality time together. i'm a happy worm. =)

No comments: