Friday, September 24, 2004

Sick

the past couple of days had been hell for me. i was down with fever, with a temp of 39deg. i tot i was going to die, but hell, no. i know that lao tian ye is good to me.

went to see doc today, he gave me some antibiotics and cough syrup. 4 types of medicine!!! i can still feel the bitterness in my throat. yuck! i hate cough syrup. he gave me an MC, which i think i'll be grateful to him. lol. was supposed to go to meihui's chalet today, but dint cuz i was feeling realli sick. and i'd spent the two days alone at home, how lonely i feel. called baby but he was too busy that he cant pick up my call. =(

he's spending a lot of time on his work, he even went back home at midnite yesterday. to think he started work at 8 in the morning!!! i suppose his boss wanted him dead. lol.
but i dun care lar. i'm quite used to him not being ard me. it doesnt matter anymore.

for now, i'm' gonna help him with his proj which is due on mon. but i cant help on my c++. =(

No comments: