Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sad.

waiting for baby's call rite at this very moment... will be going out with him for dinner later.. but dunno what time he's off work... i'm hungry... =(

anywayz, i got called by my C++ lecturer. sucks like hell, it's the third time he's called my name. damn, i feel so f-up by him. not that i dun like him or anything, but , mayb i should only blame myself..

joy, me, grace and sharon went shopping today. BUgis. yah, again, again. lol. What to do? i'm so rigid. bought 3 bras and a bag. i'm not realli satisfied with what i've bot, though. and we'd shopped so fast, that when me and joy saw our watch, we couldnt believe it. lol.

and we bot surayah sweety's pressie. *winks winks* we hope she'll like it...
feeling a bit of a headache. u think shall i go to sleep? i slept at 4 last nite, cuz i napped in the afternoon. damn, my life's so disrupted. =(

i'm gonna end here. tired.

No comments: