Monday, September 13, 2004

LOL.

we had a superbly crazy day today. kept luffing and luffing like no one's business. talked crap and luffed at the shit. lol.

but prob that's the way i handle things. when i dun feel happy with something, i'll try and pretend to luff my ass out. but in actual fact, i only want to divert my attention from my sadness. had a quarrel with him last nite, he said he went out to la kopi with his frens, but in the end, he ended up playing mahjong with his pals. i dunno if i should trust him. i called him, he dint answer the phone, and he told me he was playing at that time and so he dint hear the phone ring. our romance is seriously short-lived.

previously the same thing happened to us, i called him for like, a million times, he dint answer, and he told me he cant hear the phone ring. in the end, when we met up the other day, i found out that he was out clubbing (i saw the stupid chope on the back of his hand). and i was real upset. i realli hate liars. no liars in my life.

i condemn liars! anyone but liars

No comments: