Monday, May 01, 2006

Scare-ded

In another 7 hrs and 30 mins, i'll be stepping into my second phase of my life.


THE WORKING LIFE.


my God.
imagine the scene when i have to sqeeze into the already-packed mrt. and i may probably also have to tolerate humanes, who-are-so-lacked-of-sleep, to land their heavy skulls on mah shoulders. but well, i doubt i'll be getting a seat on the train too, considering that i get onboard at Yio Chu Kang station. which is in the middle of somewhere and there.

my God.
imagine the scene when i get into the office and there is already loads of people waiting for me to answer the calls, photostat their documents, clean the vicinity, lick boss' boots.
soon, i'll have to kick my own bucket.
touch-wood, though.

my God.
imagine the scene when i topples the enormous "watertank" over and spills it and floods the place. or when i topple/trip just as usual, in front of those ang mohs. or when i gabble and gabs and gurgles the saliva outta my mouth.



i pray to You, lemme me stay alive.


and oh yah. a note to remind everyone again.

THE WORKING LIFE = ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE.



☆¨*·¤.,.~·**¯`·*♡*·´¯**·~.,.¤·*¨☆ *★·´¯`·☆*·´¯`·*★*·´¯`·*☆

election day is on 6th may'06. it may be non of my business, but guess who i'll vote for if he's in for it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"am i cool or what?"

No comments: