Saturday, May 20, 2006

Suffocated

avg of 6 calls per day, asking the same questions.

"are you busy?"
"busy ah? dont want to talk to me tonight?"

"how's ur 'watermelon'?"

"are you taking the lift alone? can you see blood dripping down the spirals? teeheehee."

"are you home yet? want to chat on the phone tonight?"

"where are you?"

well, i say, triple slabs of corny-ness.

i'm just so tired.
you claim that want us to be just frens, and that you dint want to start liking me cuz u're afraid to "violate" the friendship that we have, but u're controlling my movements as though i'm your gf (i have to be thick-skin here).

i'm sorry, but i'm not.

you cant expect me to be around and answering your calls when u're bored.
i'm working.

and dont even throw your tantrum on me and think that i'll sweet talk you back.
i did before, because i thought i wasnt gonna give up our friendship that we had.

but i'm never gonna do it again.

so what if i'm "violating" the friendship that we HAD?

i'm really honoured that you sent me to and fro from work, though u had to park ur bike over my house, and come all the way to sengkang to look for me. send me up to my house, and ride ur bike back to jurong.

and when you offered to lunch with me at raffles place when u were at ang mo kio. had to make you stand and wait for seats to be free, and make you wait for me to eat.


it was really sweet of you.

but now, i'm having bitter thoughts.


bitter intentions.

you blame everyone but yourself. and whatever you said was pretty "politically correct". and your comments of "hey, dont eat so much lar. you're getting fat." or "watch your diet lar..." or "your 'watermelon' will get bigger if you still eat so much" just dont do any favour for yourself to me. and i have to watch my trap.

and i'm gonna end this "friendship" of ours.

and, i hope that u'll get my drift.

No comments: