Friday, April 15, 2005

Cold and lonely.

Well, i dunno what to put for the title. mayb, something sad. so that u feel intrested to read it up.
neways. went to a dinner at a temple yesterday night. saw this guy from my entrepreunuership class. again. for the sec time when i've had that kinda dinner. i tot he wanted to talk to me, but i just acted blur.

i tot my actions were fooley, and went str8 back home and search him in friendster. wanted to apologise for my actions, but it turned out that he hasnt even noticed me.

blardy shit. and i made a fool outta myself! haha. i think i'm from aes as well. geez.

and i took the BTT today. i just hope i can pass, cuz i hasnt really study, and mayb some god will help me with it.

i might be meeting dear later, gotta pass him the puffs. and prolly, i just feel like having a romantic getaway with him, since he promised me some rollin' good, quality time with him.

i dunno. mayb i just have to take what comes my stride. =)

yah. i noe. wrong english used. but whatever. i dun really care. for now.

Ciao~

No comments: