Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Life Of Mrs Chong

The life of Mrs Chong aint easy to lead. i'm waiting for baby's calls constantly, and he invades ever so much in my mind, it just makes my brain not want to study.

okie, okie. i wont push ALL the blame to that. i wont give no more reasons. lol. i just dun feel like studying. not to mention mommy's wish will go down to drain. she wished that i could be in the forces, serving sg, or finishing my studies at a local university. but i noe my limits. i cant do that.

Nothing much has been troubling me so far. Not friendships, not family ties, not LOve. it's the stress i get from studying. but seriously, i dunno why i complain so much, either. cuz i DONT even study. i hate myself. i noe myself yet i cant do nothing to myself. WHY's that so? i realli dunno. *ponders hard*

and i noe i'm being a "female dog" (i noe u noe what it means, i just cant scold myself THAT word. =p), it's been unfair to someone. i shouldnt have did it, but i've had. and are continuing doing it. i really shouldnt. it'll spoil the whole thing we have together. but i just cant control myself. i hope someone realli understands. and i wont give lame excuses for what i've did. sukaya, joyjoy, u noe what i'm talking abt rite? *winkswinks*

finally, hopes that
-i can get over it as soon as possible;
-my studies can pick up;
-sharon gets what she's been wishing for;
-all my frens' happiness will be in their hands;
-my love for baby will nv subside. =)

damn, i've missed yet another episode of "Zhen xin mi yu". =(

No comments: