Monday, August 02, 2004

Ex-blogger

It's been a superbly long time since i last blogged. mayb a week ago? that's considered long already okie...

but anywayz, Life has been wandering abt in the theme park, and it's got itself settled on the roller coaster. me and baby had quarrelled a few days ago, which brought me agony and irritation. next came my parents, whom completely pissed me off.

i'm trying my best not to talk to them anymore. i dun owe them anything, neither do they. i dun think i am anything to them, particularly, him. whatever. and i will have 3 frigging icas next week. DBMS, OOAD, IP. sucks like hell.

it hadnt been a wonderful week; i've had quarrels with the most beloved ppl in my life. why am i such a person? but i dun think i can be any sick-er than some ppl i've aquaintanceship with them. Fu*k my life.

No comments: