Monday, March 19, 2007

Back to SG

landed on the singapore grounds from Thailand...

dear dear set off when i was at the airport of thai and went to look for me and waited for me under my void deck!!! so very touched so very happy! :)


after missing him for so long, the nostalgic kinda feeling has been gone! it's just different.

we went to Macdonald's when he gave me a photoframe with the picture of an ambiguous background.

after eating, we went back home, and he told me to look at the pic carefully. i saw that it's the one which we took at bintan, and at the back of the pic were the pix of both of us! i then remembered there was once when we went out and i told him that i wanna develop the pix of ours when he stopped me. i'm soooo touched!!

with him,
i do not feel like working
i do not feel like playing
i do not feel like reading
i do not feel like chilling

but i do like playing, read with him, and chill out with him.


ouch. i wonder how i'm gonna do without him.

No comments: