Friday, July 14, 2006

Bad Day

It's not Daniel Powter.

It's me, Kelly Wang Liting.

Dammit.


What a bad start for the day.


For a start, I came out late from the house. and when i reached the void deck and was about to step out, it started drizzling.

Nevermind that. I wanted to go into the housing blocks since it's all covered up, so i decided to cross the road, and damn. i stepped onto the soft and pudgy grass patches. (luckily my heels arent soiled)

Then, went into the train. it was packed like 1000 pickles all squashed up in a milk bottle meant for babies.

And vrooooom it goes. Damn it. It suddenly stopped. and my ankles decided to bent, and my heels, too. i reached out for the indian guy on my right, grabbed his arms tight.
Who knows another good samaritan (another indian guy on my left) tried to hold my left arm, but subconciously, i sorta gave my left arm a push back, and damn, he TOUCHED my underwire of my bra.
After which, he even gestured for me to hold on to the railings he was holding on. -sob sob-

I WAS SO EMBARRASSED i tell you i could've bashed the chinese guy up who looked at me as if i'm a weirdo. damn it.

so that's the start of my day. Think yours could've gotten any worse?

i doubt so.

No comments: