Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Life

Hey hey hey. as promised. i'm gonna upload the pix that i took with me and and my girlfriends. i'm gonna look ugly, so pls dont hurl ur mouse/keyboard/monitor/motherboard/CPU/cables over at me.

16.02.2006
Take one: "OEI! Sue! u're blocking my view lar! i want my sexy mouth to be seen!" purrs Joyln.
another extra(read: SiuLi aka Sharon) said: "Oei! you! ur bigg ass head is blocking me too!" while grace managed to survive unscathed.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Then, we decided on take two.
Take two:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Now, that's a BIT better, although my head still blocked some part of grace, but that doesnt really matter, cuz still can see her face what. hahas.

Take three: pan pacific's shot. wheeee!
Image hosting by Photobucket

and this was taken yesterday, at our(read: me and JL) fav hang-out place:
Image hosting by Photobucket

more pix are coming up at the next entry, just remember, eat before u look at them, coz they're so delicious!

No comments: