Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm dissing!

I dunno why. but i'm angry. this belated pms hits me at the wrong time.

my period is gone, yet my pms is back. it's trying to stay, i realise. i ignored it a few times, but to no avail. it seems to me that it's even stronger than my will-power.

i'm angry with my "fren", i'm angry with my dearest, i'm angry with my family, i'm angry with myself. what am i supposed to do, to get rid of the demon from me?

oh, and btw, i saw Kelvin that time near my sch! he's... erm, shorter than most of us thought he'd be(okay, mayb only i thought he was quite tall)... and he was having this walking stick in his hand, and mind u, he's alone. i'm wondering if he could partially see things, or issit that his 23 years has led him to be used to what he has. i'm not doubting what he has, but i'm just curious. cuz if he's partially blind, i suppose he could do more things, like, dance? arhs. shag me.

and finally, the project and comm skills' common test are over. it's so passe now to mention "Communication Skills" or "oh no... our project still cant work... how?"!

i'm glad everything is over. and i wish, that my pms will be gone as well.

and it seems like, it's not. cuz, i'm still not very over with the thought of my "fren". every thought of her disses me off. and i'm sick of it, cuz i keep thinking bout it. arrghs.

and i'll try not to cuss online. lol.

but a little caution to you guys reading this, fuck off from me.

i said i'll TRY.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson Writes Song for Katrina Victims
Connick Surveys Father's Damaged La. Home AP Most Viewed: Entertainment Venice notebook: Paltrow's plane scare, veto on Crowe question Reuters Bob Denver, TV's Gilligan, Dies at Age 70 AP Sponsored Links World ...
This is a great blog with much good info.
My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.