Saturday, August 06, 2005

New template

Eyy! like the new skin of mine? well! it's the original template of blogger! i like the pink; the way it wraps the content of my stuff, and the way it's organised... it's very unlike my previous skin, though. well, i'm sure that i may b changing skins quite often from now, as i realised the original skins are candy sweet! =)

more skins at: blogSkins. they incorporate thousands and thousands of pretty skins by bloggers themselves, but i had a hard time finding the one i like, cuz they're all so pretty!

okie, okie, concentrate on my e-diary.
woke up at ard 12.45 today, after i heard mom drop the electronic blood pressure kit. den she came and woke me up, saying that i should wake up earlier to clear the mess in the house. =( den, had "breakfast" and surfed the net. realising it was high time to change the skin of my blog, i reluctantly clicked on the "Pick New" hyperlink at the template page. it was den i realised that they had great choices for fantastic looking temps! i think Thisaway Rose and Dots Dark make great choices for blog skins... but i liked mine the best. haha, obvious, whch is why i chosed it.

den jeannie came at ard 4 to do some work on my comp, and i had this impulsive thought that we should watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" we watched the show until like, 9+, i dint keep track of the time. i dint quite enjoy it though, cuz i was sneezing my way, and feelng cold and sick inside. i have this hunch that i'm going to get feverish, with the constant mucus flowing outta my nose as if backing up my hunch. but i took my temp, it was perfect. 36.9. not sick. but, duhs. i dunno. mayb something in me is de-functioning.

hahas. but even though i'm sick, i still had some creativity in me. came from nowhere, i had this ridiculous picture and it appeared to look like this: haha! have a good luff!

No comments: