Sunday, July 03, 2005

Yawnz. zZzZzZz.

if i have any typo errors or anything, dont blame me. i'm tired. but den again, there's nothing much i can do if u suggest to laze around. i dun like that idea. so, i decided to come online. and i can do nothing much online, so i decided to blog. (as if, blogging isnt to laze ard, wasting time. -_-)

my life, is having its fair share of hiccups now. almost broke up with him today. cuz i dunno why. i'm just getting irritated sooo soooo sooo very easily, even worse than the last time i'd blogged, and i just wanna kill myself.

i'm a scorpio. but that doesnt give me the excuse for breaking out so easily. i think i have to get a clear view and face the music. i'm a person with hyper-sensitive-ness. it's always with me. and now, i'm trying to get away with the norm and shake that off me. it's a plague. it's jinx.

school's started for a month and a half, but it seems like i'm still not into my studies. i dint even print the notes out, for pete's sake. but i cant flunk my acads this yr. if not, i'll waste my 2 yrs in NYP.

hmmmmm... actually i blogg just to crrap. noww, i thiink i'll jusst have tto leaave. i emm tiireed. yyyyyyawwwnnnsss

No comments: