Sunday, May 22, 2005

Jars of Misses..

Hmmm, it's been quite a time since i last updated this blog.

nothing much's happened, and not much updating to do.

went out with jinling for more than a couple of times a week; other than working, that is. and i've added quite a number of entries to my wardrobe. and yes, i've got myself a bargain when i've got a Guess wallet at less 20%! i bought it at OG, as it's having this hol sales.... there aint other sales for Guess other than OG ya noe. nono, there is. one at Taka Square. but, those designs there are quite out, so... check 'em out at OG instead. . . the sales is ending tmr! so move fast!

and while cleaning up my wardrobe this afternoon, i'd realised that i'd bought clothes which they cant really fit me anymore and looks really gross. and it just incurred to me that i bought them outta impulse. and, they look really off-fashion now. damn. waste my money! mah stupid brains. toot.

i bought a cleo yesterday, and it had an article abt saving up. yeah, i discovered that saving is the best alternative if i want to shop. i cant depend on my parents anymore. yaya, i mean allowance is a neccessity, but, other than that, they dun really provide me with extra blings. so, that's why, i noe that i have to scrimp and save especially i have nights to hit next week. have dinner with jinling and co., meet up with my darliing girlfwens, prolly go clubbing(i desire!), and hit the ktv.

i'm weak financially now, and hope that when my dad gives me my weekly allowance tmr, i'll be able to do those things listed abv. and get them DONE.

so much for now. tata...!

No comments: