Saturday, February 05, 2005

Eww.

awww. i dread updates. i used to have a up-temp poise, to update my blog. but now, i couldnt care less.

much has been done, much has been said. still, requested by mah girlfwen, sue, i'm to write my blog. not that i'm completely submissive, but i want to, cuz i'm bored. goddamn bored. i slog whole day in the house, yet i've got nothing. i feel so un-used. i feel so outta place in this house. why? do u even need me?

i certainly dun think so. i'm very pissed. so what if it's ur birthday? no big deal. big deal. ouch. and dad asked what to buy for meals today. i suggested noodles. and sec bro, too. and he said he wanted to cook some fried noodles. so, yes. i like them wet. with soup. and, yes. dad went to fried the noodles. what else? yes yes, the green-eye monster has gobbled me whole. but hell. i do care, even if i say i dun. my ONE bought smth for dad, a shirt. and i told dad that it was from him, he shook his head, and said that no need for him to give him a present. in a negative way.

i do loads,yet no good came out from them. what shall i do?

sink into depression? my usual style. but i wont let ppl notice it. only that they'll noe why i'm suddenly so happy.

my heart's broken. and no one can fix it.
i'm broke by someone i love so dearly.
everything of me is chipped. gone.

No comments: