Tuesday, June 29, 2004

i'm still staying aloof.

i'm godddamn bored at home rite now. he's out to play billiard with his pals and i'm stuck at home.. wanted to go see doc to treat my tyco legs.. but in the end he called like, 1pm..and i asked him to accompany me go see doc at 1 yesterday. but it was okie, i havent woke up until he called me. =x den he asked if i wanted to go see doc but i dint want to... i saw my legs. it was gettin' better, so i rejected the offer.. we hung up the phone. i called him again. i wanted to ask him to accompany me see doc again... but the next thing i noe, he told me he's gonna play billiard with his pals. damn. whatever. i dint telll him i want his companion. in case i rob him of his freedom.

haiz. *ponders* what is happening to me? my parents are sleeping rite now and i'm holy-sick,bored and tired.he's out to play too. haiz. i'm broke too. i nid more CASH~!
i want play, too. the whole blardy day i'll stay at home and watch the clock tick and the plants photosynthesis. yes, these shall be my plans den.

No comments: